Thursday, March 19, 2009

The New Face of Kaya Now...





















You may have noticed I've made some changes recently at Kaya Now... During the last few weeks, I've made a new banner, avatar, and I've named the hoodies to avoid any mix-ups. So I guess it is only natural that the lovely, adorable namesake would need a makeover too, right?

I've been super busy preparing for the 1st Annual Eco~Wellness Bazaar, so last week when Kaya was "sewing" contently at the unplugged sewing machine, I went to finish something up in the kitchen. Just a few minutes later I heard "I cut some of Kaya's hair mama" and of course thoughts of my own childhood self-haircut flashed through my mind--I cut a nice square chunk out of the middle of my bangs when I was 4. So I rushed, albeit reluctantly, to see what the damage was.

Um, well turns out, there wasn't really any damage! Her hair had been in a ponytail and she just cut herself a perfect set of bangs. Quite unbelievable really...her bangs had been around chin length and could finally tuck behind her ears. But now they are short and sweet--and very French :) Et voila, the new face of Kaya Now...!!



And a sneak peak at a new spring hoodie...The Chat Noir Hoodie

No comments: